Stay at home nowadays is true for many people. For business, this means home office or remote work. But how can customer acquisition and customer care tasks in particular be organized from home? We would like to introduce you to some possibilities and aids to enable you to carry out your sales tasks in a purely digital way. This list of relevant blog posts provides a first overview of sales in the home office. Feel free to contact us if you need technical support in the areas of lead generation, effective customer approach or sales analytics due to the conversion to home office.
Sales infrastructure in the home office
- How to use video conferencing, chats, telephone, webinars for more quality and quantity in your home office
- How to make the best possible use of news for your sales
- 20 important trigger events for portfolio customer management
- How to use technology profiles for your sales success
B2b sales concepts
- Social Selling as sales strategy in times of home office
- Benefit now from the time to improve your sales product quality through automation
Please keep in mind when reading past blog posts: The search plattorm Companies and Markets is now called Implisense.com!