As of today, the Implisense API can be used to obtain key financial figures for more than 1 million companies in Germany. Here is a summary of the most important information:
Available financial figures per API:
- Balance sheet total in euros
- Revenue in Euro
- Profit in Euro
- Number of employees
- Automatically enrich signups with last turnover
- Find customers with a rapidly growing number of employees
- Identify companies with high investment potential
Frequently asked questions and answers
- Where do the financial figures come from?
The data comes from the official published financial statements and is extracted and validated individually.
- Are revenues available for all companies?
In Germany, a company is only obliged to publish revenues once it reaches a certain size. This includes mainly medium-sized and large companies.
- Where does the employee data come from?
This information is part of the published annual financial statements and is provided by the companies themselves.
- How up-to-date are the annual financial statements?
The most recent annual financial statements are requested from the Federal Gazette.
- Can test queries be carried out?
The new API endpoint can be easily tested on RapidAPI