The New Year is a good time to stop and look back on 2017. We are looking back on a very successful year, which we have summarized with a few highlights in this review.
- January: Investitionsbank Berlin finances our Customer-Prediction Platform
- February: We exhibit at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona aus
- March: At the Elastic.On Anwenderkonferenz in San Francisco
- April: Implisense becomes reference customer of the Open Telekom Cloud
- May: The first hackathon of Implisense happens in a finca on Mallorca
- June: Any group of companies can be distinguished by graph analysis
- July: The back-end development team is expanded and reorganized
- August: The four-level industry classifier goes into operation
- September: Another DAX 30 company becomes a customer for graph data analysis
- October: We expand our marketing team
- November: Implisense becomes category winner in Gründerszene growth ranking
- December: Year-end event with Implisense Hackathon in Prague and Segway tour
This year, we want to increase our workforce by a further 50 percent, thus laying the foundation for the internationalization of our offering. If you are interested in strengthening our team, just look at the current vacancies and apply here. In addition, you can test the current version of Implisense Pro with all new features here free of charge.
We wish all our customers, employees and interested visitors a successful year 2018 and we are pleased to hear from you.
The founding team
Hannes Korte, Dr. Andreas Schäfer and Dr. André Bergholz